Welcome to IKO Science
A method for measuring of the content of bacteria and mold spores in the air is invented in Estonia.
- The size of the detected particles 3nm – 30 microns
- The range of concentrations
- ver 1: 8 – 999999 particles / m3 (specified by the customer)
- ver 2: 4 – 999999 particles / m3
- Measurement time 5 or 10 minutes
- Voltage 110 – 230V, 50 / 60Hz
- Power consumption 30W
- Overall dimensions (L × W × H) 390x220x105 mm
Qualified operator is not required and Installation is simple
We offer Biodetector BD-500 that provides all the functions and technologies necessary for the efficient and accurate measurement/detection, in real time, of air-borne bacteria, spores and other organic aerosols inside objects where the concentration of bioaerosols is strictly limited.
has a wide range of applications, for example:
- operation theatres,
- intensive care units,
- infectious diseases departments,
- places of mass concentration of people,
- production premises in the pharmaceutical industry,
- production premises in the food production.